- On this page:
*Has read it. DNF: Did not finish it.
Singapore Literature Prize. This biennial competition is open to Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents whose works of fiction, poetry, and creative non-fiction have been published in Singapore or abroad during specified period of time in any of Singapore’s four official languages — English, Chinese, Malay, or Tamil. This list contains English Fiction.
- 2020 Nimita’s Place, Akshita Nanda; Lion City, Ng Yi-Sheng (Joint winners)
- 2018 State of Emergency Jeremy Tiang
- 2016 The Art of Charlie Chan Hock Chye by Sonny Liew
- 2014 Ministry of Moral Panic by Amanda Lee Koe
- 2012 The Mental Life of Cities by Eddie Tay
- 2010 City Of Small Blessings by Simon Tay
- 2008 last boy by Ng Yi-Sheng
- Co-Winner: Unmarked Treasure by Cyril Wong
- Co-Winner: Frottage by Yong Shu Hoong
- 2004 Mammon Inc by Tan Hwee Hwee
- 2000 A River of Roses by Rex Shelley
- 1996 Tangerine by Colin Cheong
- 1992 Fistful of Colours by Suchen Christine Lim
The DSC Prize for South Asian Literature celebrates the rich and varied world of literature of the South Asian region. Authors could belong to this region through birth or be of any ethnicity but the writing should pertain to the South Asian region in terms of content and theme.
- 2019 Amitabha Bagchi: Half the Night is Gone
- 2018 Jayant Kaikini: No Presents Please
- 2017 Anuk Arudpragasam: The Story of a Brief Marriage
- 2016 Anuradha Roy: Sleeping on Jupiter
- 2015 Jhumpa Lahiri: The Lowland*
- 2014 Cyrus Mistry: Chronicle of a Corpse Bearer
- 2013 Jeet Thayil: Narcopolis
- 2012 Shehan Karunatilaka: Chinaman
- 2011 HM Naqvi: Home Boy
JCB Prize for Literature: Celebrating distinguished fiction by Indian writers.
- 2020 Moustache, S. Hareesh
- 2019 The Far Field Madhuri Vijay
- 2018 Jasmine Days, Benyamin